Punny Money Official Contest Rules
The following rules are applicable to all contests sponsored and/or hosted by Punny Money and Punny LLC unless otherwise noted.
1. Introduction. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. Punny LLC offers and is the official sponsor of the contest.
2. Eligibility. Entrant must be 18 years of age as of date of entry. Entrant must be a legal resident of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, or Canada. Employees of Punny LLC, their parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and agents and the immediate family (defined as parents, spouses, children, siblings, grandparents) of such employees, and all other household members of such employees, are not eligible. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
3. Entry. Method of entry varies by contest. Punny LLC and its agencies are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections, miscommunications, failed phone or computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions or technical failures, garbled or jumbled transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic; including without limitation the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information online, or for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, destroyed, delayed, stolen, misdirected or illegible entries. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void. Once submitted, entries become the sole property of Punny LLC and will not be returned. Punny LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the contest at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the contest. By participating in the contest, entrant agrees to release and hold Punny LLC and the employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives of Punny LLC, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
4. Prizes. Prizes vary by contest. Punny LLC shall not be deemed to be a seller of the prize for any purpose, and does not assume any responsibility or liability, under tort or contract, for the proper or improper use or installation of the prize or for its merchantability or suitability for any particular purpose. No alternative prize, cash, or other substitution is permitted except by Punny LLC in the event of prize unavailability. All federal, state, provincial, and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
5. Winners. Selection of winners varies by contest. All decisions of Punny LLC are final and binding. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The winner will be notified by e-mail within 15 days of the drawing. Winner will have 10 days from notification to accept the prize by e-mail to the address specified in the notification. Punny LLC is not responsible for and shall not be liable for any late, lost, or misdirected notification, or for winner’s unsuccessful efforts to claim any prize.
Winner may be required to sign and return a release of liability, declaration of eligibility, and where lawful, a publicity consent agreement, all within 10 days of acknowledged notification. By accepting and/or using prize, the winner agrees to the use of his/her name, voice and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising, trade, or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize, or fails to timely return the completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account.
6. List of Winners. Contest winners shall be announced on http://www.punny.org/ at a date which varies by contest.
7. Resolution of Disputes. Any and all disputes and claims relating to the contest shall be resolved by binding arbitration by a single arbitrator selected by a Circuit Court judge of the State of Maryland. Maryland law shall apply to the resolution, award, enforcement and collection relating to any dispute or claim. The party bringing the dispute is responsible for the costs of the arbitration. The dispute and claims and arbitration proceedings shall at all times be kept confidential except to the extent necessary to enforce or collect the arbitration award.