Not only are you pregnant, but you’re giving birth to seven fabulous personal finance articles. (That’s what happens when you have cyber sex!)
- Now that you’re preggers, Advanced Personal Finance has a nice baby checklist. For now, you can check off the first item on the list: “Get knocked up real good.”
- A baby’s gotta eat, and nobody knows eating better than Clever Dude who will shove your spatula through your eye sockets if you ever try to cheat him out of food.
- Don’t be scared to invest in stocks says Money, Matter, and More Musings. You’re going to need that money to pay for your kid’s education since one year of tuition will be EIGHT TRILLION DOLLARS in 2025.
- Don’t let your baby overheat and explode! Take some advice from The Digerati Life on staying cool during a heat wave.
- It’s never too early to start shaving your baby. The Frugal Law Student shows you how to save money with the right razor and accessories.
- Heat wave’s over! Don’t let your baby turn into a snow cone! Check your house out before it gets cold with some guidance from We’re In Debt.
- My Money Blog shows you how to organize your credit cards with plastic baseball card sheets. Just be sure not to use them to organize your babies.
And from the Punny Money archives:
How much are these seven darling babies gonna cost you: nearly $2 million by the time they all turn 18 according to data about the cost of raising a child.
Aww, aren’t they adorable? And look, #2 just spit up all over the place. How precious!