Sometimes, when nobody’s looking, I like to spread my credit card collection on the floor, sprawl out on top of them and make credit card angels. I… I just like how the raised lettering feels all over my body. What? Don’t look at me like that. Instead, look at these articles from other quality personal finance writers.
- Somehow Punny Money ended up in two carnivals this week which is quite strange since I didn’t submit anything to them. Maybe I have a stalker. Ooh, I hope they don’t steal my credit card numbers. Oh, and here’s the Carnival of Personal Finance and Carnival of Debt Reduction.
- Money, Matter, and More Musings has found the worst credit card ever made. Apparently just touching the card incurs a $75 “molestation fee.” I’d be in real big trouble with this card then.
- Some sad news from The Sun’s Financial Diary: the days of making free money from Bank of America credit cards is at an end. I just don’t understand why credit card companies don’t want us borrowing their money for free to earn interest from it…
- Our next-door neighbor Clever Dude gave his credit cards a workout purchasing a new Nintendo Wii last week. Now I hear “%$@# tennis ball, why won’t you go straight?” across the street ten hours a day.
- My Money Blog has a great idea for a projector rental business. So whip out those credit cards and get ready for 84 inches of projected magnificence!
- And finally, Stephanie at Poorer Than You is turning 21, so buy her a beer. In other news, this site has a new slogan: “Punny Money: Helping More Women Get Drunk Than Any Other Personal Finance Website on the Internet.”
Uh-oh, I’m in trouble now. I just called out the name “Visa” in bed. Tune in next week for more fabulous money mumblings live from my couch where I’ll probably be sleeping for a while.