Previous Really Hard Trivia Question:
What is the most common species of bird in the world?
The domestic chicken. There are roughly four chickens for every one person, so it’s only a matter of time before they come to rule the Earth.
The rules in a nutshell:
- One question every hour for 24 hours.
- One (1) point to the first guess (correct or not). Three (3) points to the first correct guess. One (1) point to subsequent correct guesses before question closes.
- One guess per person per question, but you can guess once at every question!
- When next question is posted, previous one closes and score is tallied to that point.
- Score the most points to win!
In case you’re just joining us, here are the full rules of the contest. Remember, first place gets a $50 eGift Certificate and second place gets a $25 eGift Certificate.
Really Hard Trivia Question #8:
Not counting spaces, what current U.S. state capital city has the most letters in its name?