Previous Really Hard Trivia Question:
Who is the only Nobel Prize winner to receive the award in a different category than the Nobel Prize awarded to his father?
Ulf von Euler, who won the 1970 Nobel Prize in Medicine. His father, Hans Karl August Simon von Euler-Chelpin, received the 1929 Nobel Prize in Chemistry. Ulf’s granddaughter, Greta, shamed her family by losing her sixth grade science fair.
The rules in a nutshell:
- One question every hour for 24 hours.
- One (1) point to the first guess (correct or not). Three (3) points to the first correct guess. One (1) point to subsequent correct guesses before question closes.
- One guess per person per question, but you can guess once at every question!
- When next question is posted, previous one closes and score is tallied to that point.
- Score the most points to win!
In case you’re just joining us, here are the full rules of the contest. Remember, first place gets a $50 eGift Certificate and second place gets a $25 eGift Certificate.
Really Hard Trivia Question #6:
How many lustra are in an indict?