Previous Really Hard Trivia Question:
The following code prints the phrase “Hello, world!” in what computer programming language?
?((pp "Hello, world!"))
Fril. It’s a fun little programming language… assuming your idea of fun is first-order predicate calculus.
The rules in a nutshell:
- One question every hour for 24 hours.
- One (1) point to the first guess (correct or not). Three (3) points to the first correct guess. One (1) point to subsequent correct guesses before question closes.
- One guess per person per question, but you can guess once at every question!
- When next question is posted, previous one closes and score is tallied to that point.
- Score the most points to win!
In case you’re just joining us, here are the full rules of the contest. Remember, first place gets a $50 eGift Certificate and second place gets a $25 eGift Certificate.
Really Hard Trivia Question #23:
Click here to download a 6-second MP3 music file. What is the name of the song excerpted here and most recently made popular by a spectacular Christmas lights display.