Previous Really Hard Trivia Question:
In 1992, Vice President Dan Quayle denounced which TV sitcom character for being an unwed mother?
Murphy Brown. I still remember how they included the remarks in the series; on her TV show, Murphy Brown supposedly had a thousand potatoes dumped on Vice President Quayle’s lawn. They don’t make TV like this anymore, do they?
The rules in a nutshell:
- One question every hour for 24 hours.
- One (1) point to the first guess (correct or not). Three (3) points to the first correct guess. One (1) point to subsequent correct guesses before question closes.
- One guess per person per question, but you can guess once at every question!
- When next question is posted, previous one closes and score is tallied to that point.
- Score the most points to win!
In case you’re just joining us, here are the full rules of the contest. Remember, first place gets a $50 eGift Certificate and second place gets a $25 eGift Certificate.
Really Hard Trivia Question #20:
What is the only animal that can see light of wavelength between 100 and 300 nanometers and also between 1,000 and 100,000 nanometers?