Previous Really Hard Trivia Question:
In which two countries were the first Olympic Games to have events in multiple countries held?
Australia and Sweden in the 1956 Summer Olympics. Sweden hosted the equestrian events due to quarantine rules in Australia. The jump-rope competition, not officially recognized by the International Olympic Committee, took place in Scranton, Pennsylvania.
The rules in a nutshell:
- One question every hour for 24 hours.
- One (1) point to the first guess (correct or not). Three (3) points to the first correct guess. One (1) point to subsequent correct guesses before question closes.
- One guess per person per question, but you can guess once at every question!
- When next question is posted, previous one closes and score is tallied to that point.
- Score the most points to win!
In case you’re just joining us, here are the full rules of the contest. Remember, first place gets a $50 eGift Certificate and second place gets a $25 eGift Certificate.
Really Hard Trivia Question #2:
R.E.M. wrote a song addressed to one of the band member’s girlfriends asking her not to return to her hometown of what city and in what state? (You need both the city and state for a correct answer here.)