Previous Really Hard Trivia Question:
Early in the 20th century, what bridge collapsed once, was rebuilt, and collapsed again nine years and 13 days after the first collapse?
The Quebec Bridge. Don’t worry, the bridge is doing fine now.
The rules in a nutshell:
- One question every hour for 24 hours.
- One (1) point to the first guess (correct or not). Three (3) points to the first correct guess. One (1) point to subsequent correct guesses before question closes.
- One guess per person per question, but you can guess once at every question!
- When next question is posted, previous one closes and score is tallied to that point.
- Score the most points to win!
In case you’re just joining us, here are the full rules of the contest. Remember, first place gets a $50 eGift Certificate and second place gets a $25 eGift Certificate.
Really Hard Trivia Question #19:
In 1992, Vice President Dan Quayle denounced which TV sitcom character for being an unwed mother?