Previous Really Hard Trivia Question:
Name every man to win a U.S. Presidential election while receiving fewer popular and electoral votes than his opponent.
Just John Quincy Adams. In three other elections, the elected President won with fewer popular votes but more electoral votes than his opponent. Did I trick ya?
The rules in a nutshell:
- One question every hour for 24 hours.
- One (1) point to the first guess (correct or not). Three (3) points to the first correct guess. One (1) point to subsequent correct guesses before question closes.
- One guess per person per question, but you can guess once at every question!
- When next question is posted, previous one closes and score is tallied to that point.
- Score the most points to win!
In case you’re just joining us, here are the full rules of the contest. Remember, first place gets a $50 eGift Certificate and second place gets a $25 eGift Certificate.
Really Hard Trivia Question #16:
Harry Potter actor Daniel Radcliffe recently announced he will appear nude in what play?