Previous Really Hard Trivia Question:
How many more spaces are there on a Japanese shogi board than on a standard chess board?
17. The shogi board is 9 by 9, whereas the regular one is 8 by 8. I think someone just wanted to be different.
The rules in a nutshell:
- One question every hour for 24 hours.
- One (1) point to the first guess (correct or not). Three (3) points to the first correct guess. One (1) point to subsequent correct guesses before question closes.
- One guess per person per question, but you can guess once at every question!
- When next question is posted, previous one closes and score is tallied to that point.
- Score the most points to win!
In case you’re just joining us, here are the full rules of the contest. Remember, first place gets a $50 eGift Certificate and second place gets a $25 eGift Certificate.
Really Hard Trivia Question #15:
Name every man to win a U.S. Presidential election while receiving fewer popular and electoral votes than his opponent.