We’re halfway home, but it’s still anyone’s game!
Previous Really Hard Trivia Question:
What invention, which would become a popular novelty item during the 1960s, was first showcased by its English creator at a 1965 trade show in Germany?
The lava lamp. Just think how boring the ’60s would have been had this invention gone undiscovered.
The current standings:
The rules in a nutshell:
- One question every hour for 24 hours.
- One (1) point to the first guess (correct or not). Three (3) points to the first correct guess. One (1) point to subsequent correct guesses before question closes.
- One guess per person per question, but you can guess once at every question!
- When next question is posted, previous one closes and score is tallied to that point.
- Score the most points to win!
In case you’re just joining us, here are the full rules of the contest. Remember, first place gets a $50 eGift Certificate and second place gets a $25 eGift Certificate.
Really Hard Trivia Question #13:
What epic poem of Finland has a plot which includes a spouse made of gold, impregnation by fruit, and grand theft fire?