Previous Really Hard Trivia Question:
What company is headquartered in Suite 310 of the building located at 39 degrees, 45 minutes, 5.36 seconds North latitude and 104 degrees, 59 minutes, 51 seconds West longitude.
Mapquest, Inc. How appropriate, eh?
The rules in a nutshell:
- One question every hour for 24 hours.
- One (1) point to the first guess (correct or not). Three (3) points to the first correct guess. One (1) point to subsequent correct guesses before question closes.
- One guess per person per question, but you can guess once at every question!
- When next question is posted, previous one closes and score is tallied to that point.
- Score the most points to win!
In case you’re just joining us, here are the full rules of the contest. Remember, first place gets a $50 eGift Certificate and second place gets a $25 eGift Certificate.
Really Hard Trivia Question #12:
What invention, which would become a popular novelty item during the 1960s, was first showcased by its English creator at a 1965 trade show in Germany?