Previous Really Hard Trivia Question:
Who is known as the first recorded person to die in an automobile accident?
Mary Ward, a scientist who was killed in 1869 when she was thrown out of her steam-powered vehicle. Hey, why are we all driving gas-powered cars if they had steam-powered ones over a hundred years ago?
The rules in a nutshell:
- One question every hour for 24 hours.
- One (1) point to the first guess (correct or not). Three (3) points to the first correct guess. One (1) point to subsequent correct guesses before question closes.
- One guess per person per question, but you can guess once at every question!
- When next question is posted, previous one closes and score is tallied to that point.
- Score the most points to win!
In case you’re just joining us, here are the full rules of the contest. Remember, first place gets a $50 eGift Certificate and second place gets a $25 eGift Certificate.
Really Hard Trivia Question #11:
What company is headquartered in Suite 310 of the building located at 39 degrees, 45 minutes, 5.36 seconds North latitude and 104 degrees, 59 minutes, 51 seconds West longitude.