Previous Really Hard Trivia Question:
What 1980s televised animated series still holds the crown for the Disney cartoon which ran for the most seasons?
Disney’s Adventures of the Gummi Bears, which originally ran for 6 seasons from 1985 to 1990. For those who said DuckTales, while it ran for 100 episodes (more episodes than Gummi Bears‘ 65 shows), it originally aired across just two seasons.
The rules in a nutshell:
- One question every hour for 24 hours.
- One (1) point to the first guess (correct or not). Three (3) points to the first correct guess. One (1) point to subsequent correct guesses before question closes.
- One guess per person per question, but you can guess once at every question!
- When next question is posted, previous one closes and score is tallied to that point.
- Score the most points to win!
In case you’re just joining us, here are the full rules of the contest. Remember, first place gets a $50 eGift Certificate and second place gets a $25 eGift Certificate.
Really Hard Trivia Question #1:
In which two countries were the first Olympic Games to have events in multiple countries held?