Here’s the second half of the selection mentioned in this article at eHow regarding the assembly of a man’s basic wardrobe along with my comments on each item.
- 1 Pair of Jeans. Yeah, one pair should do just fine. Dark blue denim works best and stays cleaner looking longer.
- 2-3 Ties. I have about 30, and yet I only wear the same one time and time again. Just get one red patterned one and one black one and you’ll be all set.
- 2 Belts. Or just one reversable one with a black side and a brown side.
- 1 Pair of Dress Shoes. Black dress shoes. ‘Nuff said.
- 1 Pair of Casual Shoes. Make that two pairs: one brown pair and then a black pair in case you have a pair of black casual slacks.
In the final part of this series coming up next hour, I’ll add a few more items to the list that should be in every man’s basic wardrobe.