Last month, Punny Money posed a simple poll question that asked if you think mankind is doomed in the near or distant future. Over 70% of you selected the “Yes! I think I see the Four Horsemen now! Repent!” option, suggesting you believe Armageddon was simply hours away. Well, we’re still hear, so let’s hear it for the inaccuracy of the collective consciousness! Way to get one wrong! (That said, I’m glad you were all so very very wrong.)
You may have noticed that we’ve introduced a bunch of guest writers to Punny Money in the last couple weeks. We’ve received some informal feedback from a few of you, but we’d like to get a better idea of what you all think of the program so far.
In case you missed any of them, here are the guest writer articles that have been published in the last couple of weeks:
- What to Do When You Only Have $1.27 in Your Pocket: Think Water!
- Five Mistakes Twentysomethings Make With Their Money
- Mayday to Payday: Why One Woman Loves–Or At Least Kind of Sometimes Likes–Payday Loans
- Squeeze the IRS For Every Dime They’ve Got
- What to Do When You Only Have $1.27 in Your Pocket: Think Shelter!
- Never Pay for Shampoo Again
- Ten Internet Startups Making Money By Saving You Money
- App-O-Ramas and Bumpage: The Secret Arts of Free Money and Flawless Credit Reports
Please also comment here with any specific feedback you have on the guest articles in general. If you like a particular guest writer or article, you can rate individual articles on a scale of one to five by clicking on the rating bars like this one: