Monday, August 7, 2006

Punny Poll #10: Have You Ever Faced A Financial Crisis?

Author: Nick
Category: Money
Topics:

was this all you had to your name

The last Punny Poll asked readers like you to choose between time and money. A whopping 75% of votes said time is of the essence while the other 25% would rather be shown the money. Me, I definitely chose time over money since all the money in the world doesn’t mean anything if you don’t have the time to use it.

My wife and I will be celebrating our first anniversary this week, and I’ve been thinking about just how far we’ve come since we first met. I was barely in college; she was still in high school. Now she’s in college and I’ve been a professional button-pusher for over two years. Our financial life has been on solid ground ever since it became “our” financial life, but our wallets hadn’t always been in such good shape. Growing up, both of our families were relatively low-income, and we’ve both had times of financial hardship. But hopefully those days are behind us and only a road of prosperity lies ahead.

This week’s poll asks you to delve into your financial past and look for periods where you may have been faced with difficult monetary moments. Have you ever declared or been close to declaring bankruptcy? Have you or your family had trouble paying the bills? Or has good fortune always smiled on your finances?

How would cutting Saturday mail delivery affect you?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

No comments yet.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.