Tired of Blog*Spot? Don’t want to pony up the cash for your own web host? Don’t despair because Jonathan over at MyMoneyBlog has you covered with his new personal finance blog hosting service at mBlogs.org.
Sign-up looks straightforward, and you get a lot for the low, low price of absolutely free:
- A WordPress 2.0 setup with full access to themes and plugins.
- Ad-free hosting with the option to put up your own ads and make money.
- 100 megabytes of disk space with the potential for more later.
- A lovely community support forum.
- My favorite feature–if you decide to start your own hosted WordPress blog somewhere else, you can get a backup of your blog that you can use to automatically load all your content into your new WordPress blog.
So if you’re ready to start your own personal finance blog, forget Blogger and give mBlogs.org a try instead.