The following policy outlines the rules and guidelines which apply to all user-generated content on Punny Money including comments.
- Responsibility. The author of a comment is solely responsible and liable for the contents of that comment.
- License. By posting a comment on Punny Money, you grant Punny LLC an irrevocable license to use, display, republish, sell, alter, or delete your comment in any way and for any reason.
- User control. Once posted, a comment on Punny Money may not be edited or revoked by the author. Punny LLC does not have a duty to modify or withdraw comments at the request of the author. Punny LLC reserves the right to modify or withdraw comments at its own discretion for any reason.
- Removal of spam comments. Punny Money employs a number of anti-spam measures to block unsolicited commercial comments. Commenters are encouraged to provide links to external websites relevant to the commented article; relevance is determined solely by Punny LLC.
- Changes to this policy. This policy is subject to change at any time. Changes will be posted in this location and become applicable immediately after publishing.
- Language. Punny Money is an English-language website. All comments must be made in English. Non-English comments may be removed. Comments containing offensive or inappropriate language may be removed.
- Unsolicited commercial comments. Punny LLC is based in Maryland, USA. By leaving a comment on Punny Money, you agree to abide by all applicable United States and Maryland criminal and civil laws. Unsolicited commercial comments made on Punny Money may be removed and are subject to criminal and civil prosecution under Maryland Criminal Law Code Title 3, Subtitle 8 and Maryland Commercial Law Code Title 14, Subtitle 30. If you or another party leaves a comment on Punny Money with an external URL that is, in Punny LLC’s sole determination, for an unrelated commercial website, you agree to pay Punny LLC an advertising fee equal to one US dollar per day the comment was live before removal was requested.
- Signatures. Signatures containing website addresses are not allowed on Punny Money. Comments containing such signatures may be removed. Please use the text field provided if you wish to display a URL with your comment.
Last Updated July 28, 2009